RAH Guests

Joe Lewinski wrote,

I've been thinking about the Tommy performance
at RAH, and what kind of special guests they need
to pull this off.

They could do it raw as a five-piece, or with Simon
on guitar and backing vocals and that would probably
be fine.     Not sure if Pino will be there, but I'm
guessing
he will.

However......, this is an opportunity for *friends of
Pete*
to come out an publicly show support for Pete and
the Who.   My *speculative* list of potential special
guests
include:

1. Elton John
2. Eric Clapton
3. Bono or The Edge
4. Eddie Vedder
5. David Gilmore
6. Bob Geldoff
7. Mick or Keith ->>>>>>>>>

I really hope none of these people turn up.

I remember the 1989 tour and the last thing i want to
see is Elton John mincing around the stage. Or Mick
jagger!!! What's he going to be, the Acid Queen???
The Who get bad enough press coverage compared to the
stones as it is. Can you imagine the papers here??
"The Who back Sir Mick at RAH" NOoooooo thank you.

All they need is Simon, Billy Nichols, maybe Sam Brown
for the female bits. (acid queen and backing vocals)
and if Gregg Lake is on bass, he can sing, he can do
Cousin Kev or Uncle Ernie.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE OTHER ROCK LUMINARIES TAKING THE
SPOTLIGHT FROM THE WHO!!!!!

Ok, rant over. Calm again.