Got a ticket to RAH!

Just like Dereck in his earlier posting, I called TCT at (US version of
number follows) 011 44 020 7589 8212.  Got through after a short time on
hold and ended up in the Arena Floor Back (which is actually a seat, I'm
told).  The tickets aren't cheap by a long shot.  About $US165 for the top
tier seats.  So, if you were reading the earlier posts and thinking, "what's
the point, I'm sure it's sold out", you're wrong. :)

Woohoo!  Anybody else planning on travelling there via San Francisco, drop
me a note.

- Paul -