Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V11 #12

I just wanted to throw in that Pete's assistant Nicola wrote to me that Pino
was going to be the bassist for the album. I was trying to get my brother the
job. Too bad too, because his style is a lot closer to John's than Pino's. My
brother plays with a lot of the oldies guys [Mitch Ryder, Gary Lewis, Billy J.
Kramer (from TKAA "Shindig" intro), etc.] and he's got to really tone down to
play their stuff. He has to learn new tunes all the time though, like Pino
would have had to in 2002, and for a professional it takes no time at all.

-Chris in Cleveland