Re: I got an update from Phoenix Survivors

In a message dated 1/14/2004 11:34:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:
We are writing, as promised, to update you Re: Mr Townshend.

We have recently been requested (sparked off we think by Mr Townshend's
recent press release regarding his suicidal thoughts) by media from across
the
world, to make a statement regarding Mr Townshend, please find below. I think
it
is important to note that few reported our recent release, I guess it's true,
only bad news travels quickly.

Hey, that's cool, Johanna!

You are akin to a female pimp.  I give you an A.

Jon in Mi