Re: Pino knew....

> I guess this means we might not know who the bassist will be until
> very close to any tour that might be in the works.

I suspect Pete will spill the beans in some future diary entry describing
rehearsals.

Let's assume Pino is still busy with Simon & Garfunkel, or at least has
to keep his calendar free for a possible continuation of that tour.

The Who have the RAH show in 2 1/2 months.  Will they forego Pino & pick
a new bass player to play RAH, IOW, & the theoretical summer tour?

Or will they try to work Pino in where they can?  Perhaps using him on the
summer tour only, with "substitutes" filling in for the RAH & IOW shows.

These are the questions we must ask ourselves.....

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/