Re: fooled again?

> I might be naive, but what would they do if they found out it was pete
> townshend who was arrested and set free of child porn charges?

That should be a moot point now that he's received his "long-term" work
visa.  He's allowed into the States to work.  The people who scan his
fingerprint & take his picture at the airport cannot refuse him entry.
Only the people who grant the work visas could've done that.  And they
didn't.  They gave him the green light to travel to the States.  The
fingerprinting & picture taking is solely for anti-terrorism, homeland
security measures.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/