[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass......again.
- To: <thewho@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass......again.
- From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:32:34 -0500
- Reply-to: thewho@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-thewho@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcPTuklV4mSdRkFVSEK9av6nDvaw2w==
- Thread-topic: Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass......again.
>Subject: Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass......again.
>Pete was fighting the
>*same* enemy, and this reaction shows what kind of a person Mr. Darlington really
>is. How petty. How mean!
I particularly enjoyed his feeble attempt at exonerating "their spokesman" (gee, I thought it was the head of the IWF...wasn't it?) with the following statement:
"In fact, when our spokesman was first contacted, he had no way of knowing whether Mr Townshend had been in touch with the IWF."
Ummm, he could have asked?
Or, ummmm, he could have not unequivocally *denied* being contacted by Mr. Townshend.
Or, he could have simply said....."I don't know. I'll get back to you on that."
This organization sucks the big lemon.
Anyone motivated to give them a piece of our minds?
Kevin in VT
This message, and any attachments, may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and/or protected from disclosure under state and federal laws that deal with the privacy and security of medical information. If you received this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.