Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass......again.

	>From: Keithjmoon70@
	>Subject: Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass......again.
>
>Pete was fighting the
>*same* enemy, and this reaction shows what kind of a person  Mr. Darlington really
>is. How petty. How mean!

I particularly enjoyed his feeble attempt at exonerating "their spokesman" (gee, I thought it was the head of the IWF...wasn't it?) with the following statement:

"In fact, when our spokesman was first contacted, he had no way of knowing whether Mr Townshend had been in touch with the IWF."

Ummm, he could have asked?
Or, ummmm, he could have not unequivocally *denied* being contacted by Mr. Townshend.
Or, he could have simply said....."I don't know.  I'll get back to you on that."

This organization sucks the big lemon.
Anyone motivated to give them a piece of our minds?

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: