Re: Roger Rules!

I went to the History channel chat board one time and they were clamoring for

a release of all the episodes and imploring Roger to do a second season

Wow, that would be great Jon. You know I will probably get killed for saying
this, but Roger's looks are what drew me to him in the first place. Sitting
down and carrying on a conversation is not what I dreamed of 15 years ago. I
have to say I would love to spend some time just talking with Roger now. He is so
well rounded, funny, down to earth. He really has a lot of layers to him. I
think he would be very interesting to talk with...Sandy