RE: Roger in Return of the King

Aren't you jumping to the conclusion that this is Roger in the first place?

Jason

I was going more by the voice than by how he looked, but there is one discrepency with the New Zealand actor folks are pointing out. The orc in the tower appeared to have blue eyes and Ure's are listed as green.

Whatever. I've pointed out the resemblence, asked around to see if anyone can confirm. If no one can, then I guess it is only a rumor. I'll still back what I said about the cameo comments, though. That indicates lack of belief Roger as a serious actor.

BTW, I'm borrowing a friend's email account tonight. I'm not really subscribed to igtc right now.

keets

Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access  limited time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup