RES: What's Next for the Who (Rolling Stone Article)

>Just think, in a month we'll be critiquing two new studio Who songs.

Funny, I'm 30 and I live in Brazil, where The 'Oo has never been that
famous... So, I never had the oportunity to listen to new Who music (I don't
take "Dig" and "Fire" as "Who songs") by the time of its release. I might
say I'm really excited about it (but a little bit worried about how RGLB and
ORW will stand in comparision to old material).

AKAMINE, Oswaldo
In Sao Paulo, Brazil
www.trincheira.tk
www.motax.com.br