Poster of the March London Gig

Hey...Can anyone (with connections) on this site get me a POSTER of the upcoming London gig in March? There's a version of it on Pete's website and I'd love to have one if it's available.

Or...does anyone have any suggestions on how to get one?

Thanks...

Crazy Joe :-)

The Who Mailing List Digest
Monday, February 16 2004 Volume 11 : Number 043

In this issue:

Re: Pino on Bass
Rog on Virgin Radio
Pino Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers
Re: Rog on Virgin Radio
Re: Rog on Virgin Radio
Inside info from Fang
What happened to the Rainbow?
Re: Inside info from Fang
With Or Without - Pino
Re: Inside info from Fang
Re: With Or Without - Pino
Re: Pino on Bass
Re: Rog on Virgin Radio
Re: Pino on Bass
Re: Pino on Bass
Re: Pino on Bass
How Many Pecks of Pickled Peppers did Pino Pick?
Re: Pino on Bass
Oh Yeah....
Re: Pino on Bass
Re: New music or tour