Re: H&H

In a message dated 2/10/2004 2:33:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Heaven and Hell back into the set?

Heaven and Hell was one of my first favorite *Who* songs.  It would be *very*
meaningful for me if they put it on their set list.  However, I doubt they
would for the simple fact that it wasn't a popular *Who* song.  I wonder how the
audience would react too, to someone else (Pino? Greg?) trying and play
*John's* song?

During the 2002 tour, to those who went, what songs of John's did they play
ie. My Wife, and how did it go over with Pino playing?

Jo :)