RAH and VH1 UK

VH1 UK have been advertising a week of concerts to be broadcast of the
upcoming RAH shows, it mentions during the commentry that The Who performing Tommy
will be included

This is fantastic news, I hope they have it right now and dont show either
the 89 Tommy or the RAH show from 2000, you know how easily they cock such
things up on these type of things (thinks back to the promised unplugged
performance from Pete for MTV a few years back, what do we get? fucking Paul Simon!!!!)

Andrew

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
We have drums everywhere. As they
go to the dressing room, please say an incredible
thank you to The Who."
                                  Compere Jeff Dexter
                                         The Oval 18/9/71