Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V11 #34

> That said, I was PISSED that CBS didn't let us watch the streaker.
> Fuzz/Blurr out his little p-p if ya must, but let us laugh at the spectacle.
> Let us see the linebacker tackle the nude man.
> That sort of censorship irritated me much more than Janet being an idiot.

I synched /edited in news footage of the streaker (shows him dancing , then
running from the security,the players & cops, then getting tackled hard by a
Patriots player) onto the dvd of the superbowl game I recorded and right into
the spot where/when it happened and overlayed Gumbel and Simms broadcast of the
incident, so it looks as though CBS never missed it!

Marc