RE: Pete and Songwriter's Hall of Fame

That's helpful. Thanks, Mc. Do you mind if I post that to some other lists?

keets

Here is the response I received:

"Pete Townshend has been on the ballot a couple of times and has not been
voted in by the membership as yet. If you'd like to join and have a voice,
you can give us your address and we'll send you some info.
Thank you for your interest."

Their e-mail is songwritershalloffame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I recommend that we start the movement now to vote him in next year by sending e-mails of support for Pete, and for becoming members so we can vote ourselves.

Mc

Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963