Re: Administrivia: Changes coming to igtc.com mailing lists

Jim M writes:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul M. Moriarty"
> > However, the new software will provide you with the
> > ability to customize a number of things about how you personally receive
> the
> > list (to be announced after the cutover).
>
> Oooh, you tease.  Are you worried some of these things won't work?!?

Would I do that?  OK, yes, I would. :)

For the geeks on the list, we're currently using a heavily modified
Majordomo v1.95 and we're moving to Mailman 2.1.4.  Details on Mailman at
http://www.list.org  Details on Majordomo are left as an exercise for the
reader. :)

- Paul -