Re: Speaking Ill? Some questions..

> > A letter awaited me from John's mother Queenie. She was greatly upset
> > by a statement I made in my recent interview with UNCUT magazine
>
> Anyone have the statement?

Uh.....yeah.  I posted it like two weeks ago.  Remember?  Same post which
had Pete's quotes on the Kinks & Ray Davies - which you commented on.
Here 'tis again:

==========
Pete on Entwistle's comment that TOMMY turned The Who into "snob rock:"

"I think John was in the wrong band.  John wanted to be in,
I dunno, Whitesnake.  Really.  But he loved me & he loved my
writing & he loved playing the music but I think he wanted
there to be lines of coke in the dressing room & groupies on
the end of his knob all the time.  And when he was left to his
own devices, that's what he did & that's how he died."

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/