Re: it's official...

At 12:36 PM 4/9/2004, you wrote:
O'Neal, Kevin W. writes:
[...]
> Wow, that's quite a little jaunt for da boys beginning end of July.
> They're gonna be wiped by the time they get to the Hollywood bowl.
> That's a *TON* of time in an airplane.
> I dread the thought, and wouldn't then have to get up on stage.
>
> Tired just thinking about it!

I somehow doubt they'll be flying commercial.

My knowledge about the international date line is sketchy but I would bet that what looks like 3 days between Sydney and Shoreline is actually 4 which makes it only slightly less strenuous but it is worth pointing out...now if I'm wrong and it's really only 2 then I'm tired too :)

Kathy