it's official...

	>From: JOELTLE515
	>Subject: it's official...

>June 12,  isle of wight festival (we know about this I assume..)
>July 24,  yokohama festival
>July 26,  osaka festival
>July 28, 29  sydney entertainment center
>July 31,  melbourne vodofone arena
>August 1, 2  melbourne vodofone arena
>August 4,  sydney entertainment center
>August 7,  mountain view shoreline amphitheater
>August 9,  hollywood bowl

Wow, that's quite a little jaunt for da boys beginning end of July.
They're gonna be wiped by the time they get to the Hollywood bowl.
That's a *TON* of time in an airplane.
I dread the thought, and wouldn't then have to get up on stage.

Tired just thinking about it!

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: