Re: It's In My Own Hands......

From: Ken in MD <seahawkman2001@xxxxxxxxx>

I actually haven't seen this since, oh, 1979 or so!

I hadn't seen it for almost 20 years myself. I remember trying to sync up the VHS picture to the album sound on WGFA. Needless to say, the DVD was a huge improvement. I wouldnt know where to begin, so I'll just say it was incredible. I need a drink, my clothes are wet, ooh and my ears are still ringing. What a treat to see all that Moon footage again. Looking forward to some real reviews tomorrow!

Jim M