Re: Much needed clarification

> Ok, First of all, I never even said Mark's name in the my original "Those
> Rat Bastards" post,

We know, we know.  Relax.  No one's accusing you of trying to start an
argument.  We're just having a discussion, that's all.

Your post clearly brought Mark to mind, however, as those are *his* views
& he's the most outspoken person on this list *with* those views.

Your questions & concerns were/are valid & I thought Mark responded to
you in a polite, reasoned manner.

But now, I & others have some questions for Mark.  Not because *you* start-
ed anything, but because that's where the discussion has gone.

> Second, the God honest truth is I had forgotten Mark even had felt that
> way, and his name never entered my mind when I was writing this post.

OK!  We understand!  It's a safe bet Mark wasn't offended by your post.  I
doubt he broke down & cried when he read it.  Like I said, your views &
questions were all valid.

> 3rd, Kevin is the one who brought up Mark's name and made it personal.

Well, *I* thought you were talking about Mark the first time *I* read your
post, too.  Regardless of whether or not you had Mark in mind when you wrote
the post, your comments were about fans *like* him.

> I was just posting my thoughts and about how I felt.

Fine.  I think we all realize it wasn't a personal attack.  It's opened up
an interesting debate.  Let's all just calm down & enjoy the discussions.

> Kevin, you made it seem that way.  Bad boy.

Jo, if you're not used to Kevin's sense of humor by now then this list
experience is going to be a long & difficult one.

Kevin & I just finished up a long argument loaded with personal jabs &
insults & our relationship is no worse for wear.  Like I told you before,
if you're willing to express your views on this list then you have to
be prepared for the responses.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Nature does not deceive us; it is we who deceive ourselves.
	- Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1762)