Re: Rat Bastards aka Let's get stupid

In a message dated 9/30/2003 9:52:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I don't know if Pete would change his way of playing if they didn't call
themselves The Who, but I do agree that seeing Pete play is worth the ticket
price alone.
I think you understand what I'm saying, but what I really meant was how He
plays under The Who name.  Jumping, windmills, falling down, machine-gunning us,
spitting, etc.  I didn't see any of that on the Lifehouse CD and I doubt he
would do much of it if they were called something not under the "brand name."
This gives him a sort of freedom to get crazy on us because it is what it is.
If *his* name were involved, he may feel more self conscious and we don't want
any of that.

Jump, Pete! Jump!!  I want to see The Who and I think he still enjoys that
stuff.

I'm starting to understand Marks view thanks the observations you made in
your reply to Jo.  But then you replied to Mark and I got confused again. Hmm.
Mark, which is it? :-)

Jon in Mi.