Re: Those Rat Bastards

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"
> > If you're a loyal fan, why don't you support them by going?
>
> Because some Who fans just don't like the live sound of the band in its
> current incarnation.  The dynamics have changed.  It's a different sound.

Mark can speak for himself, but I don't think that's it.  He said he'd go if
they didn't call themselves "The Who", right?

I do agree that we shouldn't be going around saying list members aren't fans
just because they express a certain point of view.  That's a desperate way
to try to end an argument, which only ever leads to resentment.  We're all
fans here, right?

Jim M