Re: Rat Bastards aka Let's get stupid

> My opinion is if they didn't call themselves TheWho, Pete wouldn't play
> as he does in TheWho, which he certainly does nowadays.  That is worth
> the ticket price alone to me.

I don't know if Pete would change his way of playing if they didn't call
themselves The Who, but I do agree that seeing Pete play is worth the ticket
price alone.

That's why I continue to go.  Sure it doesn't sound as good as when Moonie
& Entwistle were in the band.  But I get to *hear Pete play.*  And I get to
hear Roger sing.  I can still get excited by that.

I'll go see Pete play his guitar live until one of us drops over dead.  I
still need that.  I crave it.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Nature does not deceive us; it is we who deceive ourselves.
	- Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1762)