Re: Drawing the line

That's fine...I'd love to see Pete and Roger live in person. But not if they call it The Who. It's all about integrity, man. (...) What's wrong with seeing the DT's? WHY does it HAVE to be The Who. I think they'd have a LOT more cred with the Rock audience in general if they DON'T call themselves The Who. It's like the eternal Rock joke, "the next Who farewell tour."

Hey, what about Two Who, instead of The Who or DT's? Do you think it's a good idea? Well, maybe not, but it's a conciliation deal...

Tom

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com