Allegiance to the 'Oo

To Mark......

completely agree with it, but I can see why, out of extreme loyalty to The Who, you
would not want to go to their shows.

John and Keith are irreplaceable.  When I listen to them, it is pure magic.
However, my loyalty is not only to them, but also to the surviving members.  I
am not afraid of being disappointed by listening to Roger or Pete.  They have
never disappointed me before.

When I go to the show in 2004,  I don't expect to see The Who with John,
Keith, Pete and Roger, so how can I be disappointed?  I'd rather celebrate the
magic that still exists, not boycott them.  Because I see boycotting them as
punishing them.  Does Pete deserve to be punished for still being creative and
wanting to create songs?  Does Roger deserve to be punished for still being able
to interpret Pete's songs in an incredibly powerful way?  I don't think so.

Why does it have to be all or nothing?

If you live your life being afraid of being disappointed, your going to miss
out on opportunities to grow.

Jo :)