Those Rat Bastards

If someone calls themselves loyal or hard core fan of the Who, why would they
NOT go to a Who show, after a member dies?

Is it to "punish" the other members of the group?  If your a loyal fan, why
don't you support them by going?

Because a member has died, are you so pissed at the surviving members that
you are going to boycott the show?  It must be the surviving members "fault"
that a member has died, so you show your distaste by NOT going to a show?  Right?
 Wrong!!!

Do you say "Those rat bastards!  How could they think of living another day,
much less performing after someone they used to perform with has died??!!!
They need to cease to even exist if they are any measure of a human!!!!"

Dang, that is pretty harsh, but that is dangerously near the attitude I hear,
here.  I think the people who are so against Roger and Pete continuing, have
some major personal issues and need to spend some quality time on a couch (in
a psychiatrist office that is).

Leave the gun, take the canolli.

Jo :)