Re: Is it recycled, for a moment?

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <
>Subject: Re: Is it recycled, for a moment?
>
>That's what I'm worried about.  That this is gonna be another kiddie
>story along the lines of IRON MAN.

There's no way.
I'm not worried about that at all.

>Just *had* to work in a Pearl Jam reference, didn't you?

Are you surprised?
I bet he eats P(b)J for dinner.

> So we get a Richard Marx-sounding album, a touchy-feely positive vibra-
> tions (are you completely uncomfortable yet, Kevin?) kind of music is
> indicated. Along the lines of Now And Then from Psychoderelict.

Ugh.  No!  Yes, I'm uncomfortable, Mark!

>Give us a Zak-attack!!  Jump, Pete,
>jump!!  And no Pino.  NO-PI-NO!  NO-PI-NO!  NO-PI-NO!  Smash your guitar,
>Pete!  Smash your guitar!

Roger will make sure it will rock.
Wish John were still here for insurance purposes.

>You're just not gonna let it die, are you?

No!

>There are some negative connotations.  "He's no man, he's merely a boy."
>"Fetch me that whip, boy!"  "Boy, does that new Who album suck."

What a nice bumm you have there little boy!

>Does he have to smash the mirror over & over again?

Bahaha.  I wonder if Pete has *any* mirrors in his house.
Or, are all the walls (and ceilings) mirrored?

>Where are the "My Generations" & "Won't Get Fooled Agains" of the 21st
>century?  Where is the unclouded stark realism?  Where's the guts?  Where
>are my sunglasses?

Let's see what happens.
Joe wants us to give it a chance.
Let's not go upsetting him and making him post something off topic again.
The nerve.

Kevin in VT