Steve, the OK but Hurting Unit, The ??? Who Heard Music

>From: Joe Lewinski
>Subject: Steve, the OK but Hurting Unit, The ??? Who Heard Music
>
>I am a hurting unit, but I am ok.
>Steve, sharing with this online community.
>Steve in Canada:

Jesus, I missed this, and had to go hunting for it.
Hang in there Steve!
Who fans, take care of yourselves!

>I bicycle a bunch and have had many near misses simply because many drivers
>don't notice me.

Me as well.  It frustrates me to no end when I see bike riders who bend the
street laws for their own benefit.
I can't tell you how many times I've almost hit a rider who came ripping
through a stop sign, or stop light.

>I dig this whole idea.

I've been thinking along the same lines.  You've run with it further.

>The only pity of it is that Pete feels he has to pitch
>it to us before an end-product is attempted.

It *is* unusual.
But, we are in a new age of comunication.
Pete is growing into it.
Hell, it's something Pete envisioned back in '70, so why not use it.

>This is a unique perspective that we have as
>Who freaks.

I hope we have plenty of surprises when it comes out.

Kevin in VT