Re: NewOperaTwinkle

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: NewOperaTwinkle
>
>It was *the* thing back in '81-'82.  I remember getting home from school,
>turning MTV on, watching until dinner time, watching after dinner & up
>until bedtime, & then going to school the next day to discuss the videos
>with friends.  Magical times.  Loads of Who, too!

I remember fighting with my dad, running out of the house, and wondering
where the ef I was going to sleep that night and the rest of my life.
:-)

>Whatever.

Ooooo, big words.
Got me there.
Is that what your English major bought you?

>We're not getting anywhere with this argument.

I can see how *you* would have that view.

>Oh you've proven nothing.  You're guessing just like I'm guessing.

I have years of scientific research.
You're working on faith.
Doh!  ;-o

>And just where are you getting *your* smelly information from?

My butt still hurts.

>That's what *all* big major rock concerts are costing these days!

Ah ha.  Only the old timers.  You know, the bands that have been around for
a long time, allowing time for folk to know the members.
Ding!

PJ and bands like that still have quite reasonable prices.

>Aw, did all those big words confuse poor Kevin?  Poor baby doesn't like all
>that talking.  Plot too hard for poor baby to follow.  Poor baby want to
>hear just music.  Aw, poor baby gonna cry.....

Bahaha.
Ok.  I cant reply to that.
Still have milk bubbles coming out of my nose.

>A HA!  Fair weather fan!

Not at all.  I heard the full version, and decided I'd rather have the music
only for listening purposes.
A well educated and *sophisticated* fan.
;-p

>> So, AH-HA!
>
>HO HO!  ;-p

Hee-hee?

>I'm not gonna let you joke right over your incorrect assumption.  Plenty
>of idiots go to Who shows.

They're obviously not too much of idiots, if they're smart enough to be some
of the few to attend a Who concert.
I don't think I like your tone!
*AND* I don't think I care to sit here while you insult Who fans everywhere!
You're being down right unpatriotic!
I don't want to sit here while you insult the United States of America and
The UK too!
<humming patriotic song as I write>

>And they don't know or give a fuck who John Entwistle was.

NOT!

That's decadence on an intelligent level.  (?)

I stand (actually sitting) corrected.
It was decadent, wasn't it!
Do it again??
:-)

>It's frozen that way from too many J's.

I've got the same problem.

>Ha!  I'm able to breeze right through your shallow, fallacy-filled
">reasoning."

Only one thing causing a breeze, and it came out with that 4 in 40%.

>Uh, that would be John, the bass player in my band.  He attended Who shows
>in 1989, 2000, & 2002.  Plus an Entwistle solo show.  He knows his OX.
>He's not a "casual rock fan."  Nice try.

Thanks.
You work with John?
Cool!

>> I know it hurts to be proven wrong.
>
>You would.  How's it feel yet again?

I wouldn't know!

>Hmmmm....sounds like something George W. might have said after the
election.

Mark!

Kevin in VT