Re: Big Hairy News.

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: Big Hairy News.
>
>Whatever happened to *that* grand scheme, I wonder?

Seems to have disappeared in the din.

>Pete seems to come up with these huge convoluted ideas & they eventually
>get whittled down to something.......realistic.

I'd like to see this one succeed, and not get whittled down.

>There wasn't any mention of his written autobiography in Matt's update.
>I have a feeling that that's still stalled.

I'm suggesting that he's done both.
Per his initial vision of this whole "The boy who heard music" idea.

>You've just offended bitches everywhere.  Nice.

My apologies to all female dogs who are reading.

>> who is Josh, who is Leyla, and who is Gabrial?
>
>Characters in the story that we'll find out more about later.

Funny.  That's not what I meant.

>The real question is

My question was real!

>, what do these three characters have to do with Pete's auto-
>biography?  Are they different facets of himself?  Triophenia?

That's what I was getting at, but actually thinking that characters are
members of the band.
It's the female that's throwing that theory off.
Unless, Pete thinks Roger is a <Arnold accent> girley-man.  Based on the
assumption that Leyla is the singer.

>Is this what our relationship has come to, Kevin?  Infantile jabs &
insults?
>If so, I like it!  ;-)  Now bend over for that poll!

No thanks.  The 8 was painful enough.

Kevin in VT