Who wave

I am so F&$?king happy I could piss myself right now.

With TKAA coming in days, Tommy re-release, Quadrophenia 5.1, New Who, New
Tour..........the Who lists are a buzzing........Pete is awesome, Roger is
awesome and John and Keith are probably rooting them on, happy days!

I missed the last tour <2002>..... and it ain't over until the fat lady
sings, so I am riding this wave all the way to the shore.............I love it!!

Jo  <thinking the fat lady still hasn't started to even warm up yet>

Oh, I am also happy because I got a job today!  No more "stay at home" for
this Sicilian mother, after 10 years, watch out!!   I'm outta here!!!!