Re: Big Hairy News.

> It's what he writes about.  Youth.  Feeling different, unusual.

At first I thought this was going to be some sort of children's story
which kinda bummed me out (IRON MAN PT. II).  But rereading the synopsis
I think the characters just meet as children & then grow up together.
So, there should be adult themes - which is what I was hoping for.

Here's the synopsis again so we can all refresh our memories:

==========
Here is the pitch...........  Three British children - two boys and a girl
from different religious backgrounds - find each other.  Gabriel can hear
music.  Josh can hear voices. Leyla can fly. They grow up and form a rock
band together.  They become famous and powerful.  They marry, torture, love
and fight each other.  In the process they show the world the real truth
behind rock 'n' roll.  Together, they work a miracle.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists -
that is why they invented hell.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)