New Who fer you?

>Well, I guess it's official now. No more wondering.

Scott:

What a bummer. I just hope they have the decency not to call it The Who.

>As far as the new album goes, it's hard for me to believe that they would even let it out that they were working on it unless Pete already had his shit together song-wise.

Jon:

Or he's decided (like he did when Keith died) that he no longer has to adhere to the classic Who sound. See what happened then?

>Also, will Mark and Schrade please email me offlist at my yahoo! account

Will do.

>If any list members here are ever in the eastern part of N.C., please drop me a line. I really enjoyed my trip to Atlanta with Mark in 2000; meeting everybody was really cool, but all too brief. We should really try to get together at a hotel one weekend and drive our cars into the pool.

Weeelll...now that I KNOW The Who aren't going to tour, and I have time enough to get it together, I suppose now is as good a time as any to announce Whofest 2004 in Myrtle Beach, SC. Exact date to be determined, but (probably) subject to Kevin's boating schedule.

>Am I the only one worried that a new Who album based on "The Boy Who

Mike:

I don't think it matters what they do at this point. Hard, soft, it's all irrelevent.

>Not true - on occasion my comments are both truthful & sincere.

(looking at my watch and tapping my foot)

> My new slogan? Wes Gets You Less. (!)

How about: I'll kick your ess.

> Same with Pete's "guitar" - a 10-string. (?) Also, Moon is drawn holding the

AND Moon is singing (?) Cobwebs And Strange, a song with no lyrics.

Jon:

> But whenever the heart is turned to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

Oh, did Jesus visit Colorado too?

I know he just left Chicago.

Cheers         ML

Please visit us on the web for frequently updated stock listings:
www.amazon.com/shops/mleaman2