My First Words After Atlanta 2000/New Album/Mark/Schrade/Thanks

I'm not sure what the protocol is on the list with the use of certain words, but since the word that I'm concerned about is used quite frequently by Pete and Roger, I'm going to use it here.  If anybody is offended by the "P" word, don't read any further.

My first words to Mark after the Atlanta 2000 show were....ahem:

"Jimi Hendrix was a pussy."

As far as the new album goes, it's hard for me to believe that they would even let it out that they were working on it unless Pete already had his shit together song-wise.

Also, will Mark and Schrade please email me offlist at my yahoo! account (thirdofnever@xxxxxxxxx).  Sometimes this list xxxx's out the last bit of the address, so sorry about the repititon.  I've got packages that I want to send to both of you and I've lost correct addresses in an email cluster-fart.

Finally, much thanks to the members of the IGTC list who have checked out our CD.  We've sold around 1200 of them, which looks like it will be enough for a small indie to pick up our next one.

If any list members here are ever in the eastern part of N.C., please drop me a line.  I really enjoyed my trip to Atlanta with Mark in 2000; meeting everybody was really cool, but all too brief.  We should really try to get together at a hotel one weekend and drive our cars into the pool.

AWESOME Jon Dawon

Jon Dawsonwww.thirdofnever.com