Re: Who Album Covers

> What is your favorite Who album cover?  Your least favorite?

Favorite:  ODDS & SODS.
Least favorite:  FACE DANCES?  (I guess.  Maybe.)

> I would never do the dot to dot on the Who by Numbers album covers,
> but, is their anyone that will admit to doing that dot to dot?

No, that would be sacrilege.  Although it *is* tempting.  ;-)  At used
record stores I used to see the occasional WHO BY NUMBERS album cover
with the dots connected, but I would never do that myself.  One shouldn't
write on album covers.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists -
that is why they invented hell.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)