Crack That Whip!

I was away for a few days so I'm just now catching up on all the news!

> Cute subject line.
> However, it's pretty far off-topic.

Pretty quick to the trigger there, aren't you, Paul?  Are hurricanes
offensive to some?  This, after you, yourself, took part in an off-topic
discussion a couple of weeks ago about liking dorky bands!  No one's
challenging your authority - it was just a surprise to see such a quick
reprimand regarding a topic which affected some of the IGTC family.

My two cents, that's all.  I'll say no more.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists -
that is why they invented hell.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)