Under a Raging moon

In a message dated 9/20/2003 11:20:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
drjimmy_mrjim@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<The Raging Moon album is the
last one I can think of where he roars from start to finish.  Fantastic scream
at the end of "Rebel".  Maybe Rog decided that would be his last album in that
style; for old time's sake.>>

Hi Jim,

This album is Roger's favorite.  When he is enjoyin' "it", boy can you can
tell ie. Raging Moon album and I believe My Fair Lady too <I wish someone here
saw it with me!!>.  He looked like he was having the time of his life.

Gosh, McVicar takes me back so long ago, and along with his other solo stuff,
captures  the pure paradigm of Roger's voice and it really sunk in, and
hasn't left to this day

Regarding Mark's below memory, I have to make another comment.  That
description really captures the essence of the Who's magic, when it was Pete, Roger,
Keith and John.

Jon,

I knew you would appreciate that too.  ;)

<<1) Greensboro 1975  (lost my voice screaming at that one, they were more
than
I ever dreamed. Dark stage, a spotlight hits Pete in mid-leap, he hits the
floor and the first chord of ICE at the same moment, the lights go up as John
and Keith flail away. I'M SEEING THE WHO LIVE AFTER BEING A FAN FOR 6 YEARS!
Then Rog comes running out from the back, grabs the mike sings the first
verse,
throws the mike straight up and turns to say something to Keith, spins and
catches the mike without looking up and sings the next verse. Only 20 seconds
into
the show and I was already floored. The rest was, as they say, history) >>

I love that!!

Jo :)