Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #279

Hi everyone.  I have been a lurker here for many years and this is my
first post.  I am lucky to live here in Chicago where Pete has played
many charity concerts for Maryville.  Now it seems that Fr. Smith and
Maryville are under attack.  Our Governor Rod Blagojevich wants to shut
the place down.  I have attached an article for you to read.  Here is the
email address for our governor, if you would like to tell him what a
mistake it would be to shut down Maryville. governor@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maryville has done a lot of good for the community.  I would not have
known about it if it were not for Pete.  I am sure that Pete would
appreciate if we stood up for Fr. Smith.  Just my opinion. I hope this
post works since this is my first time.  I have enjoyed reading many of
your posts over the years.
http://www.wbbm780.com/asp/ViewMoreDetails.asp?ID=28269 Jim

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!