Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #276

>As much as I want my kids to see them in concert, I don't want them
>to see a sub-par-Who.   I showed them the Camden boot I have on DVD
>thanks to this friend I have in New England

That's my Master,and you're welcome.I now have this MASTER put on ONE DVD
with interactive menu's,chapters,and my credit of MAD RAVING STARK.
I did not film it of course,as it is Pro shot.But I acquired a Master from
the source..and I am the one who released it.
Only a couple of people have the MENU's version,as I just released it not too
long ago..so I don't know what version you have...the 2 disc Non Menu version
I released several months ago or the Menu version (Authored).

   Coming soon:
I put SOUNDBOARD and MENU's to about 8 or 9 2002 Who shows to DVD and will be
releasing them with artwork in DVD Cases for Non-sales ,as part of a major
WHO FAN DVD'S-FOR-FREE Project.These are audience filmed , not PRO SHOTS. But
they were filmed extremely well.

The shows will be as followed:

MAD RAVING STARK FILMS PRESENTS:

DVD AUTHORING and REMASTERING by
SILVER STALLION PRODUCTIONS
  &
MAD RAVING STARK PRODUCTIONS

THE WHO Live  2002 Warmup & Tour Videos/DVD's

Thu, 7.2.2002 London, Royal Albert Hall
Minidv master.Canon ZR10.A friend filmed this for me,and turned over his
master to me.
I found 2 other angles and mixed a 3 cam.Only person to have it,is my friend
Eric.
It has some flaws.One of the angles has a ghostline going thru it,but it is
not too noticeable.
All angles are super steady and close shots.130 min.

Fri, 8.2.2002 London, Royal Albert Hall
Minidv Master.Canon ZR10.Again,an acquired master.Of all people,my friend
films the whole
 episode of Pete falling into the crowd.Our old friend,Chris Adams,missed
most of it
 (other version).Then again,he missed the Sheps Bush Guitar wreck in '99 too.
Hey,Chris is still a damn good filmer,though! I won't review his version.
This one is the better of 'em.

Mon, 1.7.2002 Los Angeles, CA, Hollywood Bowl
Emotional show for obvious reasons.Not the best shot film,but it gets better
as it goes along.
Digital8 clone.

Tue, 4.7.2002 Sacramento, CA - AutoWest Amphitheatre
Digital8 clone.Starts left side,also a shaky start with some fan
obstructions,
then moves to the left side..and becomes a real good video for the last 3/4
of the show.
Complete.SOUNDBOARD AUDIO!

Wed, 31.07.2002 New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
2 cam mix master.One angle (Canon minidv) is tripod left side balcony.
Other angle is Pete's side (close to side of stage,with a Sony Digital8),
from the 10th row.Both angles steady,super close.Complete. 128 min.
SOUNDBOARD audio and Chapters,Menu's!

Thu, 1.8.2002 New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
1st Gen (Minidv).Shot left side balcony.Superclose.128 min.

Sat, 3.8.2002 New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
Digital8 Master.Left side,5th row in the loge about 35 -40 yards from the
stage.
Fairly steady for a standup handheld shot.Missing AAA. 125 min.
SOUNDBOARD audio and Chapters,Menu's!

Sun, 4.8.2002 New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
1st Gen Screen shot.Canon ZR50 Minidv.Missing ICE & part of WGFA,but
 looks like a Pro shot.Perfect tripod shot at the screen,and zoomed right
inside the screen frames! 120 Min.

Sat, 31.8.2002 Wantagh, NY, Tommy Hilfiger at Jones Beach Theater
1st Gen source from Minidv cam.Starts at "Another Tricky Day". Shot at the
screen.
Kind of dark and a little bit grainy from overexposure.But tripod steady and
right
on it's target.

Sat, 14.9.2002 Las Vegas, NV, Hard Rock Hotel The Joint
Digital8 clone.Fantastic tripod shot from front row balcony,almost
center.Complete
SOUNDBOARD AUDIO!

Tue, 17.9.2002 Los Angeles, CA, Greek Theatre
Digital8 clone.Fantastic tripod shot from front row balcony,almost
center.Similar to Vegas.
Complete! Along with Vegas, as the best of the WEST COAST boot
films!SOUNDBOARD AUDIO!

Sat, 21.9.2002 Dallas, TX, American Airlines Center
Left side ,fairly close shot.Mostly steady.Sometimes a little jittery,but
overall..
it is very good.Complete

Fri, 27.9.2002 Mansfield, MA, Tweeter Center
1st Gen.Missing ICE,Sub,part of AAA.Shot right side,head to toe close.
Steady for the most part.Gets Pete,Roger,and Zak and no one
else...oh,sometimes Magik!
Not often though.An average video of an awesome show! There was once a DVD
planned of course.
Who knows what happens to the Professional shot of this energetic show!

Sat, 28.9.2002 Toronto, ON, Air Canada Centre
DVD cloned from digital master. Shot left center,closer to center.Steady.
Complete.A great video overall.SOUNDBOARD AUDIO Synched in.

The project release date will be announced sometime just after WHOLAPALOOZA
II.

Thank you,

Marc
MAD RAVING STARK PRODUCTIONS