Re: Joe's Post With *No* Subject Line!

Sorry about the *No* Subject Line.   Sometimes I like to make a
surprise entrance.  ;)

>Now wait just a darn-tootin' minute here.  WHO ARE YOU didn't come out
'till 1978.  What gives?

Yeah,  maybe I'm mixed up.  I saw the "New World Record" tour in '76, and
it must have been the "Out of The Blue" tour in late '78.   Not 77 after all.
You got me on that one.

>> I really love the radio play now that I've listened to it several times.

>How many times do you have to listen to it before it becomes good?  I'm
>up to once.

I loved parts of it right away, like how the songs blended in with the story,
etc.   Now I love some parts that originally turned me off.   I love the fight
scenes with the "Take Care Bloke".   I also did not dig the Hacker's
radio voice over that heart-beat percussion track at first, but now I'm
comfortable with it.

Do you know what parts Pete did do on his own, and what parts he farmed
out to session and sound guys.  I know the voices are actors, but it's not
clear what Pete did, and when he did it for that matter.  Some part of me
believes that a portion of the entire 6 CD set was recorded in the early 70s.

Thoughts?

>> I said, "...see that guy with his fist in the air, that's Scott Schrade."

>Wait, can you really see me?  The real me?  I have that video.  Or were
>you just messing with your kids?  Or are you just messing with me?  ;-)
>And if you can see me, why can't you see yourself?  (How can the mirror
>affect you?!)  After all, you were standing right beside me!

Your fist was blocking my face. Only kidding!

They really just show our section, and I was just messing with my kids.

My son just started taking guitar lessons at age 9 and was noticing how
Pete changes his guitars.  His comment was something like.. "That one
must have broken."   I said that they have different tuning and work better
for some songs.   He says, "Cool, Pete must have like five guitars."

Joe in Philly