<I'm One>

Thanks for sharing that story, Joe. I'm sure she
appreciated your visit and the music.  Wonderful
experience for your daughter too.

Scott, IMO, Pino did a great job and as of now I can
only think of one bassist who might be suitable to
step in on a session/tour basis - Tony Levin.  I tend
to agree with you that before a full blown tour they
should have a new album done.  Maybe some kind of
one-offs next month or so to celebrate TKAA but if
they don't garner some of this psychic momentum and
lay it down on a record a great opportunity will have
been missed.

=====
.
.