Re: Getting Into (or sick of) The Who]

Sick of the Who?? Never. That said, we would all be narrow minded if the only music we listened to was that of the Who. Throughout my 49 years I have been a fan of many bands. As I right this i am listening to folk music. A great Canadian songwriter by the name of David Francey. The Who are a arge part of my listening. I probably listen to The Who or something Who related every week or two. Never longer than two weeks without a Who fix. There is has been far too much great music produced in the past 40 some years to not listen to more than one band. Some music I will listen to once a year or less, but still enjoy it, others I need to hear more frequently. The Who most frequently. The Who represent a large part of my life. They are the one band which has been in my life without fail for the past 35 years.

Long Live Rock,
David