Good Day LA-Who Mention

During the weather segment this morning, they played the song "Substitute" on
a show in So. Cal, Good Day LA, on Fox network with Jillian Barberie (and
Steve Edwards, Dorothy Lucey) who Kevin made mention of in his post last weekend
after he saw her talking about what is in Robert Plant's pants on the "I love
the 70's" show on VH1.

I have been watching Jillian on the Fox morning show since the early 90's.
She is not, what did you call her Kevin?  A tramp?  She is very talented, very
funny, quick wit, totally not stuck up and a Who fan. Plus, her personal story
is that of a true survivor.

Kevin, shame on you for prejudging her, tsk, tsk, tsk.  That wasn't very nice.

Jo <wondering if anyone knows what the hell I am talking about>