Re: ACDC lyrics

> Well, we mainly agree.  I thank you for backing me up against scott who
> makes fun of me for playing a couple of ACDC covers with my band.

It's just a little odd, that's all.  You're in a cover band that plays
like 80% Who songs & 20% songs from other artists.  That's just a weird
ratio when it comes to cover bands.

I could understand 100% Who.  Or 10% Who, 10% AC/DC, 10% Kinks, etc.
Plus, when you started out, you kept calling your band a Who cover band.
And technically that wasn't the case.

But I don't fret over it as much as you might think I do.  80% Who is
better than 0% Who!  Don't take my jabs too seriously.  It's all in good
fun.

- SCHRADE in Akron

To pursue science is not to disparage the things of the spirit. In fact, to
pursue science rightly is to furnish the framework on which the spirit may
rise.
   - Vannevar Bush, 1953

He that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
   - Ecclesiastes 1:18