shots at ACDC covers?

> And you, Mc?  With your AC/DC
> covers?  All Bach, Beethoven, & The Who for you?  Give me a
> fucking break.

Gettin a bit hostile, Scott.  Hey, I just don't like Kiss' music.  Pure and simple.  I don't mind a few mindless rock tunes.  Hell, the who did squeeze box and covered fucking BATMAN and put it on an album!  I Love Candy and Wooly Bully are two of my favs.  How bout Shakin All Over?  Summertime Blues? However, there is a hell of a lot more substance to ACDC than KISS.  I don't think ACDC is in any way a "cheesy" band.  Angus might duck walk on your face if you said that to him in person.  True, they didn't have tremendous depth lyrically, but some of the most recognizeable and unique guitar riffs in rock history were created by Angus and Malcolm Young.  ACDC knows how to put a song together to flat rock better than almost any band in history.  Lyrics pretty mindless, or at least lacking in great depth, but everyone can't be Pete Townshend, Bob Dillon, or John Lennon.

Mc