TKAA at the NYC Film Festival

Repost from alt.music:

==========
As you're aware, 'The Kids Are Alright' will be screened as a special event
at the upcoming New York Film Festival, at the Walter Reade Theater.
Apparently, two 'quintophonic' sequences will be included in the screening.
Tickets go on sale to the general public (non-Lincoln Center Film Society
members) on Monday, 9/8.

The dates/times of the TKAA screenings are:

Saturday, Oct. 4th --- 12:00 am (midnight)

Saturday, Oct. 11th --- 8:00 pm and 11:00 pm

Tickets are $15.00 each.

For those not familiar with the Walter Reader Theater, it is  unquestionably
the best movie theater in New York City, with a phenonemal sound system.
The full cut of  'The Who at the Isle of Wight' was screened at Walter
Reader in September, 1996 as part of a 'Rock 'n Roll on Film' series (and
for anyone else on this list who was there, they can certainly attest to how
great that was).

- SCHRADE in Akron

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worship-
ped anything but himself.
   - Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821 - 1890)