[no subject]

I saw the special they had on KISS on VH1 a year or so ago and it was a very
interesting story to say the least.  I especially dug the story about the high
school football team in Cadillac, Mi. using KISS music to motivate themselves
from last place to first place and KISS came to town to play at their
championship game!  Everyone was dressed in KISS makeup, even the mayor!  They won
the game too. How cool would that be? I think the mayor was dressed as a Demon.
I'd probably have dressed up as the Lover.

Jon in Mi.

People just think it's, take money from a girl and slap her to the corner,
but nah, it's other things about this pimpin' that you really don't even know.
It's about the freedom of the females and the thought of a female getting you
money.

Snoop Dogg