Re: Aerosmith concert...Kiss thinks they are The Who

In a message dated 9/3/2003 10:09:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JOELTLE515@xxxxxxx writes:
paul stanley has been doing that since the early days I believe.   he used to
also swing his arm across his guitar like pete does too.
Man, speaking of KISS I am embarrassed to say that I bought the new greatest
hits cd they had on the front shelf to just go through all of their songs to
see how great these hits are.

Oh my gosh.  The lyrics are terrible!  Every song has to do with a woman
looking good and before the end of the song somebody is getting on their knees.
-And Beth. I was speachless.  He was calling his woman to tell her he was going
to be late and then said he wasn't coming home at all.  All backed by an
orchestra!  And this one made me laugh aloud.. "You're a dancer, a romancer, I'm a
Capricorn and You're a Cancer"...  I played it for my nephew and he was like
"What the hell!?  This is their greatest hits?"

What that CD showed me is that they "followed" every music trend out there,
even disco, ballad rock (featuring Michael Bolton!) a literal Rod Stewart
rip-off (hard luck woman).  The only song I kinda liked was Play it Loud, a Gene
Simmons song with booming bass drums.

However, it is a fun cd to listen to but I listen to it with the same
attitude I listen to Rap with, just for a good laugh. And when I get to a light, I
turn it down.

Jon in Mi.