Re: TURNCOAT!

> .....temporarily free from Scott's pro Led Zep delusions.

Hey, you know me & how I feel about Zeppelin's music.  So, for me to say
that their new DVD is entertaining, it must be true.  I'm only being honest.

Now, am I gonna go out & buy the new Zep DVD for myself?  No.  Did I buy it
as a birthday present for my brother?  Yes.

Do The Who still rule?  Of course.  Am I psyched that we're finally in the
month of September when the TKAA DVD will be released?  You betcha!

- SCHRADE in Akron

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worship-
ped anything but himself.
   - Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821 - 1890)